Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tasty Cakes

Tasty Cakes

Some things on my mind:

1. Does anyone else think that Katie Holmes looks like the rat Jenner from "The Secret of NIMH?" Am I alone on this?

2. JT hasn't updated his blog in a while...I'm thinking I might delete him from my favorites......

3. Addressing envelopes for weddings is tedious. Weddings in general are tedious. Oh, how I do struggle with tedium.

4. Nobody's reading this probably, but I don't care.

5. Just because no one understands you does not mean you are an artist.

6. Oprah is a pseudo-intellectual and pretty self-absorbed. First and foremost, she is an incredible actress. She's got most of America fooled into thinking that she is a woman of substance...Yet, I cannot turn away from the television.

7. The number of websites I check daily after school has increased to an absurd amount: MySpace, Facebook, Google, The Knot, Yahoo, Google again, Blogspot, eBay, and a few more. I'm addicted. Help me.

2 comments:

The Bagboy said...

I'm reading this.

Cb22 said...

fyi... I know you probably would prefer I don't, I do read this. I'm a blogging addict...